Restylane Lip Plumping Cost?

If it is by syringe are they able to inject around the brow area or is it per syringe per area?

Pricing for Restylanei

+2
I charge by the syringe, not by the area. The syringe, if not completely used, is saved for later use by the patient. I personally think charging by the area is a comeon and gimmicky. Patients deserve to know how much product they are paying for and that is being used for them. Restylane and other fillers cannot be shared among patients.

Restylane - Restylane Lip Plumping Cost?

+1

In general, the charge is per syringe.

It may take more than one syringe for a given patient to achieve the results he/she wants, so that's something that has to be discussed in advance.

And fees for a syringe vary widely from region to region, and even within the same area depending on who the physicians are, and what their practice's policies are.  These are things that you should discuss in advance with your physician so that there are no unpleasant surprises.

I hope that this helps, and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

Restylane costs

+1
Restylane cost is per syringe and ranges from $400-700 depending on the practictioner and geography of the practitioner. One syringe once opened can be applied anywhere indicated on the face, including the lips. Hope that helps!

Thomas T. Le, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane by the syringe

+1

Fillers such as Restylane come in syringes that can be used in multiple locations on the same patient,  but cannot be shared between patients. Therefore the cost of Restylane is by the syringe, whether or not you use the entire syringe. It's common for patients to use the product in multiple locations. (Products commonly charged per area are Botox and Dysport, since the doctor can control how many units are placed in a syringe, and also the concentration of those units.)

Anita Patel, MD

Restylane and Juvederm costs are usually per syringe, NOT area. And costs vary!

+1

I have not heard of a physician charging "per area" for fillers like some do for Botox and Dysport. This is confusing to patients but the reason is that the Botox/Dysport can be drawn up so you ony purchase what is needed, and the rest remains in a vial. Fillers like Restylane and Juvederm come in individual syringes that can not be shared by other patients, so you purchase your own vial/syringe, and then usually the doctor (a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon) will place it wherever needed, which can cover multiple locations.

As stated, sometimes a second or third syringe is needed to achieve wanted results, but remember you can ALWAYS do one syringe at a time, let it settle, and come back if you feel you need more. This can help avoid overcorrection and regrets.

Costs per syringe can range from $650 to $1,000, depending on geographic area and the experience, quality, and skill level of the physician! In some cases, you do truly get what you pay for.

Jessica J. Krant, MD, MPH

Restylane lip plumping costs

+1

Most physic ans bill for Restylane by the syringe.  Costs for a one cc injection usually run about $650.  It will usually take 1 -2 cc per lip (upper and lower) to plump them to the point that most patients desire.  You can start off slowly with just one cc and add more at a later date if you uncertain about the amount of fullness you will find pleasing. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Restylane per syringe

+1

Restylane is by the syringe which runs about $650 per syringe.  If you are using the Restylane to lift the eyebrows, 1 syringe should be enough for both brow areas.

Restylane Pricing

+1

The standard Restylane syringe is sold as a 1cc syringe, but they also make a 0.4 cc syringe.  Both of these syringes are overfilled, so you get a little more product than you would expect.  

I inject Restylane in Denver and I have never charged by the area.  As far as I  know, everyone in my community is charging by the syringe.  One thing to know is that once the syringe is used, it can only be used on you; it can't be saved for the next patient.

Michael McCracken, MD
Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane

+1

Both in Miami and in NYC where I practice, we always charge per syringe- not location. Someone with little correction needed can have one syringe help many places. Others might need 2 syringes in one area alone! Either way, price is always per syringe. 

Marcy Alvarez, DO
Miami Beach Dermatologist

Restylane costs is per syringe

+1
Hello Ms. NOLA girl I used to be a NOLA boy myself. In my practice in Newport Beach, California I charge per syringe and not per area. I typically treat the lips and nasolabial folds with Restylane and not the forehead area. Depending on the problem if it is lines and wrinkles I would treat the forehead with Botox alone. It was difficult to determine your exact needs as the photographs are a bit fuzzy and shadowed. Best regards!

Michael Elam, MD