Restylane Candidate for Sunken Eyes (Male)? (photo)

Attached is a photo of my eye area. I am happy with the appearances of my face, however I have to perform a lot of maintenance to minimise the appearance of my eyes/prominent lines just above my cheek. Would Restylane help in this case? I have found that when I sleep for excessive amounts of time/cut water weight that the lines disappear. Further information: A dermatologist once told that these lines were caused by the prominent fat pads in my cheeks. Thanks

Restylane or Belotero for tear trough area

+2
Judging from your photos, you would be an excellent candidate for a hyaluronic acid filler below your eyes.  I typically use Belotero for people who need minor correction (as I would classify you).  Belotero is a newer filler that doesn't appear as lumpy under the skin so is ideal for more delicate areas such as the tear trough.
Injecting in the tear trough is an advanced filler technique, so please make sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon who is experienced with this area.

Seattle Dermatologist

Tear Troughs and injections

+1
Based on your photos either Restylane or Belotero would be an appropriate filler to correct your under eye hollows.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who has a lot of experience with these facial fillers for the best results.

Michele S. Green, MD

Restylane Candidate for Sunken Eyes

+1
You seem to be a perfect candidate for Belotero or Restylane, these hylauronic acid fillers would help fill in the area and eliminate any deep crease you have to the tear troughs

George T. Boris, MD, FRCS, FACS