Do you think restylane and possibly botox will help my under eye area? (Photo)

about 2-3 years ago my eye trough area began hollowing out, then about 1 year ago a crease started appearing when i smile. I am 43 and it is aging me terribly. Please help, i am afraid to smile. How much is this procedure approximately, or how many units do i need. I need to start saving up to get this done, as soon as i have enough .

Under Eye Wrinkles

+1
Your photo shows that you would be a good candidate for Botox around your eyes for the crow's feet and either Restylane or Belotero for the hollow under your eyes.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a lot of experience in facial injections for the best results,

Do you think restylane and possibly botox will help my under eye area?

+1
Restylane or Belotero is a great option to inject into the tear troughs to help smooth out fine lines and wrinkles ,you should see a significant difference but I do suggest you seek a reputable injector to ensure a natural result

Treatment for lower eyelid bags

+1
You can likely benefit from either lower eyelid filler OR lower eyelid blepharoplasty with fat repositioning. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Tear troughs ans wrinkling around eyes, try....

+1
I would use Dysport or Botox in area around eyes. I think that this will help you not worry about smiling. I like Restylane and Belotero for under the eyes. They both do well there. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

+1
I might try the Botox first in the crow's feet area and lateral lower lid only 10 to 15 units. I prefer Belotero Balance for the tear trough.. 

Botox and Belotero

+1
The best treatment for under your eyes would absolutely include Botox or Dysport, and a dermal filler.  The filler I recommend for under the eyes is called Belotero- it's also a hyaluronic acid filler but it's a little thinner (not as viscous) so it doesn't tend to look as lumpy when placed in a thin area such as under the eyes.

The Botox would be placed directly under the eye, and usually you just need a drop (1-2 units).  Botox at my office is $15/unit, however this of course varies depending on the office.

You would probably need one syringe (one ml) of Belotero, which is $550 at my office.  I would recommend that you find a board certified dermatologist in your area for a consultation.

Erica Linnell, MD
Seattle Dermatologist