Restylane After One Week on my Eyes? (photo)

the eyes look different the left eye when he injected he pinched a nerve or something because I felt electric shock its been a week and Ihe told me to wait two more weeks I think something its wrong pleasee help me. should I wait maybe could be bruise?

Restylane After One Week on my Eyes?

+1

It is possible that you still have some swelling, based on your photo your results look very natural

Restylane

+1

It is unclear from your photo exactly what you are referring to, however you should follow up with your provider to discuss expectations and assess the treatment. Swelling and/or bruising can last a week or longer.

Sam Naficy, MD

Restylane below eyes

+1

It is possible that you still have some bruising.  You should return to your physician for assessment.  You may require a bit more Restylane under the left eye.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Restylane After One Week on my Eyes?

+1

Over the internet even with a posted photo I can not advise. Best to obtain in person second opinions from docs in your city. 

Restylane under eyes causing pain

+1

I'm unsure exactly from your photo what you mean about the left eye looking "different". Even though you didn't include a pre-photo I actually think your result looks rather nice and very natural. If you are having some kind of pain, you should return to the physician or another physician for an evaluation. While I don't see surface bruising, you could have swelling or bruising under the surface which is causing the pain.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Restylane Injection

+1

You may have some bruising from your Restylane injection. If you are not comfortable waiting 2 weeks, consult with another Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist for a second opinion.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD