Bluish Half Moon After Restylane Under Eyes

I had restylane 14 months ago. I have a bluish half moon indentation under my right eye. I went back 2 times to have some of the restylane removed because of lumps. My question is, will this bluish color and indentation ever go away, or is it there forever?

Bruisestick ointment and Tyndall effect

+1

Bluish discoloration can represent Tyndall effect or bruising. I would begin Bruisestick ointment and apply in the early phase and then seek a physician who can treat filler complications. 

Bluish hues after restylane

+1

A bluish hue after restylane injection may be the tyndall effect which isf rom superficial filler material. You  may want to get it dissolved

It may last a very long time, but it’s not permanent

+1

If discoloration is bluish in color, it may be due to the product itself and may last a very long time, but it’s not permanent.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane is not permanent

+1
If the blue is not a pigmentation from the restylane and is related to the Tyndall effect of how light is reflected from the Restylane, then your bluish color should not be permanent

Ronald Shelton, MD