Restrictions Following BA/BL and TT?

My surgery isn't scheduled until Sept, but my doctor was somewhat vague about restrictions following my surgery. I understand that it will be some time until I can resume exercise....but what about simple stuff like lifting my arms to put my hair in a pony tail, using my arms to support myself and get out of bed, the actual lb limit for lifting, walking, etc. And how long it will be until I can do these simple tasks. I'm not as worried about "exercise" as I am bout everyday functioning.

Activity after surgery

Your surgeon would be able to best answer specific questions based on your situation.  In general, you will be able to do normal daily activities, ie prepare foods, groom yourself, get around the house within the first few days after surgery, though you will most likely still be sore.  Weight restrictions vary, but we recommend lifting no more than 10-15 pounds for a few weeks after surgery, and even then taking care to lift with proper body mechanics.  Good luck.

Katy Plastic Surgeon

21300 Provincial Boulevard
Katy, TX 77450

Post op for tummy tuck and breast augmentation and lift

Each doctor is a bit different in terms of post-op care after these surgeries, but I usually have patients limit aerobic activity for 3-4 weeks and heavy lifting and sit-ups for 6-8 weeks.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

BA/BL AND TT physical restrictions movements are not as severe as movements to eatd. telephone and walking

this kind of operations  are not  as sever, to stay completely quiet in your bed, you surely will get the  adequated movements for go to eat, take a bath, wash your teeths, walk .for no  more than 10 days so sincerely they are not  as sever as to be unmovilized

esta clase de operaciones no son tan severas como para  estar todo el dia inmovilizado completamente sino que podrias lavarte los dientes, contestar el telefono o la PC  caminar etc 

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Calle 54 No. 365 T