Is It Possible to Restore Open Roof Deformity?

I had a rhinoplasty performed about 3 years ago where osteotomies were performed to reduce the width of my nose. Before this I had an open roof deformity that i really liked. I was wondering if it was possible to somehow restore the open roof top deformity that I had prior to surgery? and restore some of my old character. Thank you

Widening a nose

+2

The bridge of the nose can be widened during rhinoplasty.  Cartilage spreader grafts are often required to achieve the new width of the middle third of the nose and maintain the widened position of the nasal bones.  

Westchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

It is possible to widen the nose with grafts.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA