Had Restylane Injected for Baggy Eyes, Three Weeks Later my Eyes Are More Baggy, What Do I Need to Do Now?

Correction for Baggy Eyes

+1

Without a picture, it is difficult to be specific.  The likelihood is that your problem is either that you have festoons, which are better treated surgically or the filler was placed in the wrong place.  Go back to be re-evaluated and if you don not get an appropriate solution, get a second opinion.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

I recommend that you find someone to help you shape the product.

+1

Restylane services are not right for everyone.  However you paid good money to have that product placed.  Before you give up on the service you should attempt to have it shaped by an injector who is experienced working with enzyme.  If it can be made right, it can be removed with this same product.  Other options include lower eyelid chemical peel or lower eyelid surgery.  Hang it there and don't throw in the towel just yet.

Restylane for baggy eyes - a lower bleph might have been a better choice

+1

Perhaps a lower bleph might have been a better procedure for you. Hollowness under the eyes is different than bagginess under the eyes. I usually don't recommend Restylane for bagginess. Bagginess has to do with facial volume loss as well as extra skin in that area. If this is what you have, Restylane helps the volume loss, but not the actual extra skin. That would need to be removed in a lower belph procedure by a plastic surgeon or ocular surgeon. I would recommend a consultation with either of these types of board-certified physicians because I don't think the Restylane can do what you desire.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD