Restylane Migrating to Nose Bridge Possible?

After one session of Botox in the glabellar area, my dermatologist suggested Botox and Restylane to fill in a singular vertical line in between brows that was rather prominent.

Can the Restylane migrate down to the bridge of the nose and feel extremely hard and lump-like over the bone that was only slightly protruding from nasal surgery thirty years ago?

Restylane is not likely to migrate

+2

It may be possible that the injection was placed over the area that you are concerned about. In my experience, with local anesthesia and swelling sometimes the landmarks that you have when it wasn't swollen can be altered and you can get confused where you are injecting.

That is why I make it a guideline for myself to make accurate markings prior to any local anesthesia that can distort the area when I actually do the injections. Don't worry though you can inject an enzyme that can make the bump go away if you want and these injections are really not as involved as the original injection of restylane. Things can be done for this!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon