Can Restasis Affect Permanent Eyeliner?

I did a permanent eyeliner procedure on a client that uses restasis. Can the product take the pigment out?

Restasis and Eyeliner

+1

I do not see what component in restasis would result in the pigment not taking.  It would be interesting to note if the pigment did not take in any of the lids.  If it was just the lower lids then you might be able to attribute it to the restasis.  You could repeat the eyeliner tattooing and have the patient hold on taking the restasis for a few days and use artificial tears more frequently to treat their dry eyes.  Some people just reject tattoo ink and this may be the reason it did not take.

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon