Can Restylane Give You Chest Pains or Inflamed Bones?

Restylane and chest pain

+1

As far as I know restylane should not give you chest pains or bony aches.  You  may want to follow-up with your medical doctor for these symptoms.

Restylane cannot give you chest pains or inflamed bones

+1

Restylane cannot give you chest pains or inflamed bones as far as I know.  It is unlikely that your pains are related to Restylane injections.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane does NOT cause Chest Pain

+1

With the millions of people treated with Restylane we have a pretty good idea of what can and does happen with such treatment. I have not seen nor heard of bone inflammation or chest pain as a known much less common complication of Restylane.  If you have chest pain you really should have it looked at rather than blaming it on Restylane.

Restylane's safety track record

+1

There has been no connection of which I am aware of systemic reactions to Restylane. No connective tissue disease reaction, etc. Restylane is hyaluronic acid that we all have in our bodies. It's in the dermis underneath the epidermis. I doubt you would have such a reaction, but of course nothing is impossible. If you are having these symptoms you should see your primary doctor to rule out other things including lyme disease,etc.

Ronald Shelton, MD