Restalyne for Under Dark Eye Circle?

Restalyne for Under Dark Eye Circle

+1

It depends on what is causing the dark circles. If the circles are actually dark shadows from volume loss in that area, various fillers may help. If however the problem is caused by pigmentation, filler will not solve your problem. Instead, you may benefit from laser, peels or “bleaching” creams.
Filler around the eyes can be challenging and I suggest you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon with a lot of experience filling around the eyes to get the best result. Good luck.

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restalyne for Under Dark Eye Circle?

+1

You would best benefit from Restylane to the tear troughs, seek a medical provider with experience to provide a lasting result.

Restylane for dark circles under the eyes?

+1

An exam would be necessary to provide you with the best advice, as there are numerous causes for dark circles under the eyes and the best treatment for you would depend on your individual circumstances. A filler such as Restylane is a great option for the right candidate. Some pigment can be treated with laser and/or bleaching creams.  However, if the pigment is too deep the treatment will not be effective.  Surgery can not correct dark circles due to every cause, but it will correct dark circles that are due to the aging process. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified plastic surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, or dermatologist. They are all great choices and will be able to provide you with advice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Web reference: http://www.spaldingplasticsurgery.com

Restalyne for Under Dark Eye Circle?

+1

Hi Meiliza, without a photo provided you would certainly need an in person exam to determine what would best benefit you. If you have hollowness around the eyes, this can create a shadow and give you a dark under eye look. Injecting Restylane to the tear troughs would help smooth out the deep lines or hollowness. Seek a reputable injector who can give you the result you wish to achieve.