Restylane and Prednisone?

Can I receive Restalyn if I'm taking Prednisone for a recent allergic reaction to an antibiotic I was taking for pneumonia?

Restylane and prednisone

It is ok to have Restylane treatment if you are currently taking prednisone. It is important to disclose any medications you are taking to your physician. I hope this helps, and best of luck to you! 

120 South Spalding Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Restylane and Prednisone

Unless otherwise advised by your physician, there should be no problem with any Restylane or dermal filler injections you're considering.

Sam Naficy, MD

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Restylane and prednisone

There should be no problem with using Restylane while on prednisone. In fact, the prednisone will make you less likely to have swelling the next day. Hope your pneumonia is doing better.

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

521 Montgomery Hwy
Vestavia Hills, AL 35216-1876

Fillers and prednisone

There are no issues with fillers and prednisone. You should be fine to get your Restylane while taking it.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

8937 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89117

Restylane and Prednisone

I am not aware of any interaction between Restylane and Prednisone.  I think it would be fine for you to have the Restylane injection while you are taking the Prednisone, but the ultimate decision would be up to your treating physician.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

500 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94102