How Many Restaline Syringes Typically Needed for the Whole Face - Nasolabial Folds, Under Eyes, Crows Feet?

Restylane and total volume

+1

You'd have to be seen in person to determine your specific needs - without seeing you and assessing volume loss, there is no way to know.

The number of restylane syringes to get to full correction of the face

+1

Your question is a very good one.  We want our patients to have great results, and this means filling to "full correction."  It can take only 1-2 syringes in a young person with minimal volume loss, but it can take 6+ syringes in an older patient. 

Trying to answer the question definitively without doing a physical examination is like trying to guess how much air will be needed to reinflate a tire without knowing what the tire looks like. 

The best thing to do is to have a consultation with a board-certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Good luck!

Melissa Chiang, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Restylane for Entire Face...

+1

There is no way I can answer that without a consulation.  Everyone is different, however, I agree with the physicians.  On average for entire face injections you are looking at anywhere from 2 to 6 syringes maybe more...

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina PlasticSurgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

Full Face Correction

+1

No two patients will be the same in regards to the amount of dermal filler, and many patients will benefit from a combination of dermal fillers. Generally for a full face, you can expect 2 - 6 syringes. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

How many filler syringes needed for full face

+1

The amount of restylane or juvederm or other filler syringes for a full face restoration is variable, depending on your genetics, age, previous filler usage, budget etc. Generally speaking, I find most of my patients will do very well with between 5-8 syringes for the full face. Most importantly, have an experienced and highly trained filler injector such as a dermatologist perform your treatments to maximize the outcome and minimize side effects.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Full Face Correction with Filler

+1

On average, the amount of volume needed for full face correction in most middle aged patients is 20-30 ml.  While this seems like a large volume, consider that 2 Tablespoons is 30 ml of volume.  Be sure to check out the attached video link that shows full face correction. 

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

How MANY Restylane Syringes would be needed to fill my Whole Face?

+1

Respectfully, your question is impossible to answer without a face to face examination and understanding your cosmetic goals. Just as a good painter would use more than one paint brush and a builder uses much more than a single tool, Plastic surgeons do NOT limit making the face more attractive with just a single type of filler, such as Restylane. There are several fillers on the US market, all of which have distinct characteristics and qualities. Based on what you want to achieve we would use several different fillers, in addition to Restylane, to accomplish those goals. Most Plastic surgeons would use Restylane to fill the Tear Trough marking the junction between the lower lid and cheek.

Peter A Aldea, MD
Memphis, TN

Restylane for whole face rejuvenation

+1

True facial rejuvenation uses a combination fillers, not just Restylane. First, volume replacement is corrected with deeper fillers such as Sculptra and/or Radiesse. Then the superficial wrinkle lines are filled with Juvederm or Restylane. Modification of muscle action with botulinum neuromodulators such as Botox, Dysport or Xeomin is often part of the final treatment plan.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Full Face Volumizing with Restylane.

+1

The total number of syringes to treat nasolabial folds, tear trough, lips for global or whole face volumizing depends on your starting point. Some people may need 2-3 syringes, while others may need 5-6 syringes.

My general advice is that if you need a lot of dermal filler for improvement of wrinkles, another modality like UltraPulse CO2 Fractional Resurfacing + Botox Cosmetic for long lasting collagen stimulation and skin plumping, after which any residual wrinkles (if evident) can be corrected with a dermal filler like Restylane, Juvederm or Radiesse.

Anifat Balogun, MD

How many syringes are needed for the face?

+1

It is difficult to say how many syringes will be needed to provide your improvement.  Some patients need one or two, others may need up to 4 or 5.  Best to be evaluated in person.