Who is Responsible for the Financial Cost of Get This Fix? Breast Lift (Nipples to High) (photo)

I had breast lift last December since then I have been wearing sport bra. I recently started it to use regular bra and I noticed my nipples are always above the bra. I can't wear strapless cloths or most of my cloths because of this. I'm always worried not be showing my nipples. What should I do?. I am not satisfied with the job done.

High nipples

+2

If you have high nipples, this can be very difficult to correct without placing a scar above your areola.

+2

Pictures without a bra and preoperative pictures would be extremely useful in this case.  Frequently, if the areolae are too high, more skin can be removed from the inframammary fold, if skin laxity is present.  Sometimes, this is a more difficult problems to solve.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast Lift (Nipples too High)

+1

It may well be that the nipples are too high, but in order to comment in a useful way, I would need to see photos without a bra, and also before photos. 

Correcting nipples that are too high is one of the most difficult problems in breast surgery. 

Please consider posting additional photos. All the best. 

Difficult problem to correct

+1

Pictures with out a bra would be more helpful as stated before. If the nipples have been placed to high that may be a difficult problem to correct. If the implants are to low repositioning them may help or if excess skin is present in the lower pole removal may help. The financial responsibility should have been discussed prior to surgery.

Good luck!

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon