I am looking into having Revision Rhinoplasty in America. Doctor Recommendation for Rhinoplasty?

I am looking into having revision rhinoplasty in america. i understand that america is full of many great surgeons ,but i would like to have an idea of where to start. can i please have some names of some of the surgeons who are respected amongst their peers with revision rhinoplasty and have a wealth of experience in this area.and have shown to produce good results.any state. it would help so much.

Rhinoplasty surgeons

+1

It is important to recognize that each surgeon has a unique skill set and whether someone is the best surgeon for you depends to some extent on what you need.  For example some very well-respected rhinoplasty surgeons do not perform rib grafts and if that is what you need they would not be your best choice.

Revision rhinoplasty docs

+1

I'm sorry that you have to go through this experience.  Revision rhinoplasty is a tough experience for the patient because of the whole feeling of having to go through it again and feeling like some part of your face that is so visible is not to your liking.  We know all of this because we specialize in revision rhinoplasty.  We do more revision rhinoplasty than primary rhinoplasty.  

Dr. Raghu Athre

Double Board-certified facial plastic surgeon

Houston, TX

281.557.3223

Raghu Athre, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty and finding a surgeon

+1
I have over twenty five years of experience in the field of rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty. It is important to find a surgeon who does a large amount of these procedures, experience is everything when it comes to rhinoplasty. I also use digital Imaging which is very helpful in determining the proposed results prior tom the surgery. This allows you the patient to see the before and proposed after pictures which helps evaluate the aesthetic result desired by both. I would advise reviewing the pre and post operative photographs of the surgeon that you consult. It is important not to have a "cookie cutter" nose and rather one that is aesthetically pleasing to your personal features and suits your facial structure properly. In my practice I make certain that my consulting patients may discuss their procedures with patients who have currently undergone the same surgery. It is comforting to speak with other patients in their different phases of recovery and be able to discuss with them personally their experience as well. I hope this is of help to you and we would welcome you from London to lovely California!

Michael Elam, MD

Choosing a Surgeon

+1

The best advice I can give you is to find a surgeon who specialized in your area of concern. When looking for a surgeon to perform a rhinoplasty, look for some who preforms them weekly, not monthly. Experience matters. best wishes!

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

You can try contacting Dr. Dean Toriumi in Illinois.  He is world renowned rhinoplasty surgeon. 

Michelle R. Yagoda, MD

Rhinoplast

+1

Contact Dr. Bahman Guyuron the chairman of the department of plastic surgery at CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY, CLEVELAND OHIO