Can Anything Be Done to Resolve Dimpling Years After Liposuction?

3 years later...many dimples on my tummy...can anything be done to smooth out which once was a smooth tummy?

Dimpling after liposuction

It is possible that smoothening out the dimples after liposuction can be accomplished by lifting the depressions by using fat injections taken from elsewhere on you body. Sometimes it may help to lift the indentation first, by subcision, or gently cutting the collagen bands that are holding down the skin at the depression sites.