Resilience of Lumineers?

How long can lumineers be expected to last and how do you clean them?

How Long Do Lumineers Last?

+1

Lumineers (or any other type of porcelain veneers) can last a LONG time.

In fact, I have seen people with veneers take better care of their teeth, making their smile and their veneers last longer than if they had never had anything done.

The key to longevity is to clean them very well, never use them as "tools" (meaning don't bite open a package or wrapper with them), stay on a regular cleaning and Fluoride schedule and almost always-wear a night guard for extra protection.

No dental work lasts forever, but you should be able to enjoy the benefits of a great looking smile for MANY years! Enjoy them! Dr. Scott Greenhalgh, DDS

Denver Cosmetic Dentist

How Long Do Lumineers Last, How Do I Care for Them?

+1

Lumineers last indefinitely. No dental work last forever, but well-cared for Lumineers should last a very long time. The best way to care for Lumineers is the same as your teeth: brush 2-3 times a day, floss once a day and have them professionally cleaned as prescribed by your dentist.

Good luck!

Brad Lockhart, DDS
Tustin Cosmetic Dentist