As a Resident of Pittsburgh, PA, What Should I Expect As a Reasonable Quote for a Simple Earlobe Repair on Both Ears?

In addition, should I be concerned with the technique used to repair the ears?

Earlobe repair cost and technique questions

+1

Earlobe repair (torn or stretched lobes) is straightforward and commonly performed. Gauge piercings are more complicated and require more complex tissue rearrangement to repair. I would recommend finding a surgeon who does alot of earlobe repairs and has pleasing photos of their own patients for you to review. There are several techniques and all work well in experienced hands. You can expect to pay $500 - $1000 to have both earlobes repaired depending upon the complexity of the work required.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon