What Do You Suggest For Reshaping Lower Butt Area to Return Volume & Lose Dimples (photo)?

Hi, I am 26 years old 5'4 and 160 pounds. I am currently trying to get my weight down to 150. After losing weight a few years ago cellulite appeared in thighs & butt. The upper area of my butt seems ok, but the lower part of my butt is dimpled, flat and dropped. It basically sits on my thighs. I would like only the lower area of my butt lifted, round and full so that it is more appealing. Would just a simple lift fix it or fat transfer? Or weight lifting?

Modified Brazilian Butt Lift For Treatment

+1

A modified Brazilian buttlift in which fat is transferred to both the upper buttock and the lower buttock will not only lift the buttock to improve the droop of the buttock.  Also, the fat to the dimples will reduce the appearance of the dimples.  

Liposuction to the back and side of the thigh near the buttock will also help improve buttock definition

Weightlifting will improve muscle mass and overall fitness but will not help dimpling or droop.  Any overall loss in body fat will cause the skin to hang more.

So the short answer is Brazilian buttlift may be best for you.