Is It Possible to Reshape my Nose Like This? (photo)

So in my badly photoshoped picture, ive raised my nostrils and made the bridge more of an incline. Would this be possible?

Building up the nasal bridge

+1

It does appear possible to improve your nose based upon your photoshopped image. While I think there are other areas that may need to be addressed as well, this is a good start. I also think the tip of the nose is a little pointed and should be brought closer to your face, for example.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reshaping My Nose

+1

Your morphed nose does look better but I suggest that you lengthen it slightly and raise the posterior columella (the strip between your nostrils) a couple millimeters. A rhinoplasty specialist can describe your alternatives and show you the anticipated results.