Can I reshape my butt after a BBL?

I just Have BBL two Weeks Ago And MY Butt Looks Worst Than Before I EndeD It Up With A Saggy Flat ButT, Before The Surgery I Know My butt Was Very ThIght. Is Any Way I Can Reshape My But After? Please Help

BBL revision

+1
Yes, a revision can be done at a later date.  However, it takes several weeks for the swelling to go down from your initial surgery.  You should wait at least 3 months before making any further decisions.

BBL at two weeks

+1
You will need to allow things to heal for 3-6 months before considering other options. Best to discuss with your surgeon.

Can I reshape my butt after a BBL?

+1

You will have to recover for at least 3 months, and then you will have find an expert at BBL revisions.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.