Possible to Reshape Eye After Double-eyelid Surgery?

I have had double eye-lid surgery before. However, I want to reshape them to how I want it to look like. Is this possible?

You can change the way your eye looks after Asian Blepharoplasty Double Eyelid Surgery

+1

You can change the way your eye looks after Asian Blepharoplasty Double Eyelid Surgery. But it depends on how you want it changed.  Plastic Surgery can only do so much.  There is a point when too much can make you look worse.  This is something to talk to your doctor about.  If you would like your crease higher this is very possible.  It is a little more difficult to make your eyelid crease come down but this is still possible. 

If you would like your middle part of your eye so that it is more open, or if you would like your eyelid in the middle part to have less skin then a medial epicanthoplasty would be more ideal for you. The medial epicanthoplasty can really open up your eye by taking away or shifting the skin more medially.  This procedure has a tendency to make your eyes look less Asian so this is something that you should accept.  You can also change the way the eyelid crease tapers medially and laterally.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon