Researching a Brazillian Butt Lift?

bra size 38c small shirts 7 in pants i weigh 138 im 5 ft even 31yrs of age do i qualify

Candidate for BBL

+1

Without seeing you, it is impossible to know if you qualify for sure.  Good candidates for BBL surgery are in good health and have adequate volume of fat available for harvest and transfer to  the buttock.  You would need a consultation to confirm whether you meet the criteria.

5 feet 138 lbs : Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift?

+1

Though one cannot determine the feasibility of this procedure without an exam, a person with your parameters usually has plenty of fat for transfer.  I usually liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc to each buttock.

Are you a candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

This question can only be answered after an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in BBLs. Most of us who do a lot of these can find fat even in the thinnest of people. 

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/

A BBL candidate?

+1

Thanks for your question. A BBL requires that you have enough fat to transfer into your buttocks to accomplish the desired size and effect. You would have to consult with an experience board certified plastic surgeon to really know. Best wishes. Dr. Aldo.

Am I a candidate for the BBL?

+1

It is important to have photos of your buttocks as well as as of potential fat donor sites such as the abdomen, thighs, waist and back to get a preliminary idea of one's candidacy for the BBL.My suggestion is to have a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience with the BBL to determine whether or not you are a candidate for the BBL.

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com