Butt Lift and TT Surgery in Bogota, Columbia

I am planning to have cosmetic surgery in bogota, colombia brazilian butt lift with tummy tuck. Im trying to do my research on a facility called cosmetic harmony. Have you ever heard of them?? How do you research dr. Outside of the us.

Plastic surgery abroad

+1

I was recently in Colombia for a plastic surgery conference and there are many good plastic surgeons in that country. You need to do your research before going and plan to stay for a few weeks for your follow up care. You may want to contact the Colombian Society of Plastic Surgeons for more information.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com