Requirements to be a candidate for the Brazilian Butt lift? Im at a normal weight& want to know if I'm a candidate.

I decided against buttimplants& am considering Brazilian butt lift. Im just not sure if Im an ideal candidate. I am 5'5-5'6 &now weigh around 150 but its all muscle which seems heavy bc muscle weighs more than fat. Would I have to gain weight for this procedure? Do I sound like an ideal candidate? I have the money saved and have to wait 2 more years. I still have a bit of fat on my thighs& stomach.Im tone because I workout 4 days a week.I really hope I'm a candidate for this bc I'm ready!

Requirements to be a candidate for the Brazilian Butt lift?

+2
Based solely on your dimensions it seems like you could be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. In order to get better advice I suggest uploading photos. Also I recommend visiting a plastic surgeon with BBL experience for the most personalized information.

+2

At your height and weight, you are likely a very good candidate, but pictures or an exam would be necessary to confirm. I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian butt lift requirements

+1

I think that in order to properly assess you, you would need to be seen in person. If you have fat reserves to harvest from then you might be a candidate.