Will a Revision Rhinoplasty Be Able to Make my Nose Look Normal?

What is required in my nose job? Working at tip, bridge, nostrils, wall sides, please, I need help. I made previous surgery and it made no results, this was a year ago. How long do I need to wait before performing a new nose job and who is the best nose job surgeon in Egypt? Thank you.

Revision at 11 months

+1

It is extremely difficult to answer your questions without seeing more photos showing different views – 11 months should be OK for having a revision

Timing of a revision rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to assess from one picture what can be done to improve the appearance of your nose. However, if you would like it reduced then it is often easier than augmenting a nose where too much tissue has been removed. I am not sure of who to recommend in that area but I would recommend a surgeon with a lot of rhinoplasty revision experience and often a board certified facial plastic surgeon performs a larger number of those procedures.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1

I am sorry that you are not happy with your previous rhinoplasty. Unfortunately, without a proper exam, photos, surgical history, it would be difficult to say what could be done for you.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

Revision rhinoplasty requires a thorough evaluation of the nose both intranasally and externally.  Typically, major revision can be performed at 1 year but with patients with thicker skin, the swelling may remain for 1.5-2 years. 

Etai Funk, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplast

+1

THE PICTURES DO NOT SHOW THE DETAILS. You need Frontal full face and side views.

You need a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, to evaluate the skin thickness, cartilage and bone and the shape and size of nose approprita to your face.