Do I Require Septoplasty in the First Place? How Much Would It Cost Rhinoplasty Alone to Correct All Those I Mentioned? (photo)

Along with straightening my nose I would like to reduce the width above the nostril part .I have a droopy tip and my nostril edges doesnt look the same.But I dont want to change the nasal tip itself just reduce the droopiness of columella .I dont have any breathing problems but when I get cold i always end up having sinus infection.Im allergic to dust as welI,wasnt always became allergic only in my late teens and thats when I noticed that my nose is gradually bending towards left. I like the ti

Do I Require Septoplasty in the First Place? How Much Would It Cost Rhinoplasty Alone to Correct All Those I Mentioned?

+1

An exam will be necessary to determine if a septoplasty would make sense given your description.  The rest of the items you describe can be performed with a closed rhinoplasty.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Septoplasty is primarily for breathing issues.

+1

I don't see any significant deviation that will require special work on the septum. Septoplasty is usually for obstructed breathing.

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty

+1

A septoplasty is performed for deviation that impacts breathing or impacts the cosmetic apperance of the nose. Best to be seen in person.

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty

+1

If you do not have any breathing problems, a septoplasty is not required. Septoplasty is only performed for medical necessity  when there is significant blockage of the nasal airflow through the nose. A rhinoplasty can address the drooping tip, straighten the nose, narrow a wide tip, and reduce the hanging columella. Please see the link below to our price list, and rhinoplasty photo gallery for examples similar to your own nose.

+1

Thanks for aeries off posted photos but without an IN ERSON examination very hard to determine the exact operations you would need. My guess fee in $8,000 range. Best to seek IN PERSON visits. 

Rhinoplasty with possible septoplasty.

+1

Rhinoplasty with possible septoplasty can be done to fix all u described. The cost is $6-8,000 in general. 

is septoplasty needed

+1

some  degree of septo plasty is needed in almost all efforts to straighten the nose.  while the images you presented do not show significant deviation, i think it is safe to say that some degree of septoplasty will be needed

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD