Would I require a lift, or would implants be sufficient? (Photo)

I am 22, and a lift seems aswell seems a scary option at my age,nothing if I would get a bad result would consider, and would rather honesty. I dropped three dress sizes and have been left with empty Breast, although there is some good Breast tissue. I feel like my chest rib cage is to boney. Measurements: I measure 21 centimetres from collar bone to Centre of the nipple. I'm 54kg 5.9 I would really like some opinions as my consultation with my first surgeon made me feel hidious! Thankyou

Would I require a lift, or would implants be sufficient?

+1
I think a vertical breast lift with an implant to improve superior pole fullness will produce the best result.

Is a breast lift required?

+1
Based upon you information and photo, I would say you are on the borderline of needing a lift with implants.  It may come down to the size implant you choose - whether it will provide enough lift or not.  I recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can physically examine your breasts to better determine a proper plan for you.  Glad to help.   

Ryan Stanton, MD

It depends on how much larger you want to go.

+1

It is possible to correct your ptosis (drooping) with implants only, if you add enough volume.

You need to have sizing done by your Plastic Surgeon (i.e. trying on different size implants to decide what is right for you). I you only want a moderate breast augmentation, a mastopexy (lift) is probably also going to be needed.

This is a judgement issue. You need an experienced Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes. Don't take your surgeons comments personally.

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon