Hi Require a 30kg Contour on my Body, What Do You Think?

want to resculputure my body by 30kgs.im 184cm and weiegh115kgid like to ad more phoyos ,what is the time frame and cost please

Contouring

+1
I am uncertain what your goals are except to reduce your body weight by 30 kg. Liposuction is not a procedure for weight loss. An abdominoplasty may reduce you abdomen some, but would not give you a flat abdomen. My suggestion is to loose the 30 kg, by diet and exercise and then allow liposuction and or abdominoplasty to tidy things up.

Body contouring and weight loss

+1

Hi,

Thanks for querry. The maximum weight that can be safely removed in one session of liposuction/liposculpture is about 10kg. To lose 30kg it is going to need weight loss through diet and exercise or surgery such as a gastric band. Once you have lost the weight is it time to consider surgery to refine the result. Although this sounds unfair, surgery after the weight loss will minimise the risk of complications, get a better result ,and be more cost effective.

All the best

Jeremy Hunt

Jeremy Hunt, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

30 kg improvement?

+1

If you desire a reduction by 30kg the best way to do so is with diet and exercise, surgery can not do this for you.

Body contouring after weight loss

+1

Hi pb006

You need to start with diet & exercise first (or bariatric surgery) to lose that 30kg and then discuss adjusting your skin with a plastic surgeon. You should be at your target weight for at least 6 months (preferably a year) prior to having body contouring surgery.Trying to shed 30kg of fat through surgery alone is unlikely to give a good result.

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe

Gavin Sandercoe, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon