Reputable Surgeon in Los Angeles CA for Buccal Fat Removal?

Hi everyone, I have been searching and searching for a reputable plastic surgeon in Los Angeles to perform a buccal fat removal. I need advice on a plastic surgeon who does this procedure often and has extensive experience in this type of work. And also I prefer this done in the office under local anesthesia. I can't seem to find a surgeon that does this procedure often. Can u guys please help me with this. Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Buccal fat removal

+2

Dear RussianDoll333,

• I perform buccal fat removal and I am a facial plastic surgeon
  • The others who perform it are also on that list that you were given
  • It is not a procedure that is performed as often as a rhinoplasty, but it is done
  • The reason is that there are very few people who are good candidates for it
  • It is usually performed with local anesthesia and some IV sedation, this is for your comfort and safety

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani