Is it possible to reposition the nasal bone without occurring any change to it and to the skin

I had two multiple fractures to nose and one the nose looks slights deformed to the left side with deviated septum. Two reduction was done to the each single fractures but after a year I noticed the nose is deformed and slightly not straight what type of procedure as I am not willing to have septorhinoplasty that makes the nasal fake by reshaping.

+1
The nose deviation can be corrected without any other changes. This can be done in closed fashion so that you do not have any visible scars.

Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties, has great reviews, and has great before and after pictures.