Replacing Braces with Invisalign?

I have Braces and I hate them. I am thinking about getting Invisalign. Do you think its possible to get the braces off for Invisalign? Is it worth it?

Have Invisalign if you can

+1

The reason is that we want good patient compliance when it comes to treatment. And if you hate your braces then its going to make treatment less rewarding for you. Invisalign does work for teeth straightening also but you need to ask your doctor if you're even a good candidate for them before you go online and ask other doctors for advice. I had traditional braces and hated them and would have done Invisalign in a heart beat if they had been available.

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Replacing Braces With Invisalign

+1

If your orthodontist offers both braces and Invisalign, this is a concern you should definitely address with him or her. Your orthodontist will be able to help you weigh the pros/cons of changing out your braces with Invisalign. If what you hate about your braces is the aesthetics (or poor aesthetics), then Invisalign may be a good choice for you -- however there will be a significant additional expense. Good Luck!

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist