Replacement of Subglandular Implants Without a Lift?

I had 275cc, filled to 325 saline implants placed subglandular 14 years ago. Two years ago I had a baby and after breast feeding the rt breast resulted in a capsular contracture. Even prior to my pregnancy I considered having the implants removed or replaced w/ smaller ones. Can I have them replaced with smaller implants (175cc) without a lift?

Replacement of Subglandular Implants Without a Lift

+1

Replacement of Subglandular Implants Without a Lift? If you have borderline ptosis, I believe it is reasoanble to perform downsizing with a wait and see approach if you need a lift at a later date rather than commit to the lift at the outset.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/breast-enlargement/

Breast implants and a lift

+1

If you are going ot have an implant exchange with smaller impalnts, you may need a lift. It is hard  to tell without an exam.

Breast Implant Exchange without a Breast Lift

+1

Without pictures or examining you, it is hard to give specific advice.  However, if you are decreasing the volume of your implants and also have ptosis (drooping) of your breast tissue, then it is most likely that you would need a breast lift at the same time as your implant exchange.  However, everyone's anatomy is different you may find that your surgeon feels that you do not need a lift.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com

Implant replacement without lifts

+1

As long as your skin elasticity is decent and the nipples are not low, you could potentially avoid a lift.  It all depends on what your starting point is and what your expectations are.