Breast implants replaced 3 weeks ago, under muscle pain is very strong, do I have a hematoma?

Breast augmentation

+1
Without seeing a photo it is difficult to tell what is happening but at 3 weeks it is still very early in the healing process after breast augmentation. If you are out of town you could always email a photo to your plastic surgeon for his evaluation and advice. Good luck! Dean Vistnes

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Advice 3 weeks post breast augmentation

+1
Hi and thank you for your question. if you have pain and significant swelling in one breast then I would advise you  arrange an urgent face to face review with your PS. 

Sultan Hassan, MD, FRCS(Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon