Replace silicone with fat?

I am 54 years old and had breast augmentation done 14 years ago. One of the silicone implants is leaking and I have been advised by my GP to have them removed. I do not want to replace them with new implants, and have been considering having fat implanted instead. What does this entail and is it a viable option. I have been told that fat harvested by Vaser can be transplanted more sucsessfully.

Fat grafting can be an option

+1

There are many issues in your case including shape of your breast, size of the implants and amount of fat available for grafting. Please search for plastic surgeons that do this often. If you send your region and I would recommend a plastic surgeon in your area for fat grafting.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon