Should I replace my crown with teeth implants?

+1

You haven't given enough information to discuss your problem.

What is wrong with your crown? If you just don't like the way it looks and there is substantially good tooth under it, then most commonly a dentist will just replace the crown with a new one.

If the tooth is a poor candidates for a new crown, then you could consider removing the tooth and placing either a fix bridge or single tooth implant.

An implant with a new crown will cost about the same as a fixed bridge, and the bridge may be covered by dental insurance, while the implant may not be. Also, placing a new crown will probably be about 1/3 the cost of doing an extraction, implant placement and implant crown.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist