Can I Replace my 300 Cc Saline Implants for Bigger Ones After a Vertical Breast Lift?

I got a vertical breast lift with 300 cc implants Almost 6 weeks ago. I am not happy with the size .I wish they were bigger. I basically look like I did before when i wore a padded bra. What are the risks and complications with replacing them with maybe 400 cc. Would that make them that much bigger? And how soon can I get them redone? What would the recovery be My doctor told me that I was in so much pain the first time because I had such a large implants for my frame. I am 5'4" 115lbs size 0/2.

+1

Wait 3-6 months, then reevaluate. These may well look different than now, and you may be more content. At that time your surgeon can help decide if there is enough room for an extra 100 cc, and can help you decide if that is enough of a change to meet your goals. 

All the best. 

Replacing implants after breast lift

+1

I would advise you to wait at least 3 and preferably 6 months from your initial surgery before changing out the implants for larger ones.  This will allow the tissues time to heal and decrease the odds of a  complication after a second surgery.  You will need to have a thorough  discussion with your surgeon about the risks of switching to larger implants before making a decision to proceed. 

Laurence Weider, MD

Increase in Breast Augmentation after Breast Lift

+1

Recommend you to wait at least 6 months.   Because you have had a breast lift that will fit a 300 cc implant you may not be able to have an increase in your size to 400 cc.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Vertical lift and implant revision

+1

If you are unhappy with the size of your implants, you should probably wait 3-4 months for things to settle down.  One the tissues have softened you might be a candidate for a revision with perhaps larger implants if your body can tolerate them.  Good luck.