What Implants to Use in Order to Downsize Breasts?

1st surgery I had textured saline 360 cc, 3 babies & 7 years later replaced with McGhan 40 silicone 360 cc. 5'8"/145 34D. Want to be a 34C and have natural look & fuller bottom & less cleavage. Some CC in right breast, was rated level 4 with 1st implants and now probably a 2. would McGhan 410 work?

What Implants to Use in Order to Downsize Breasts??

+1

What Implants to Use in Order to Downsize Breasts? I would recommend downsizing by at leat 100 cc to appreciate a significant difference in my opinion.

Implant resizing

+1

It is always important to have all the information. What type of implants do you have now?What shape?  This will help guide you in your choice to go smaller.