Can repetitive injections with fillers in the nose give permanent collagen?

3 years ago i had a second rhinoplasty (with other doctor,on nose tip) for narrow my nose, but unfortunately narrowed more than i wanted. I visited again first doctor and he said that a revision rhinoplasty will be troubled procedure, so with hyaluronic acid injections (2 or 3) there is a good possibility we achieve a formation of scar tissue (collagen) , and maybe this be permanent. Please tell me your opinion, i don't know what to do, i'm thinking of it all day. Thank you

Repetitive filler injections creating collagen

+1
There is now fairly good scientific evidence and experience showing that fillers over time appear to last longer or the effect they give seems to last longer, and it is believed to be due to stimulation of one's own inherent collagen production.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Nose and fillers

+1
The only filler that properly stimulates collagen is Artesense or Artefil. But it must be used quite precisely and in multiple layers to accomplish a good r result. Juvederm like fillers will NOT create collagen but they can last up to a year in that location. 

Gerald Wittenberg, MSc, DMD
Vancouver Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon