I Had a TT One Month Ago, But am Five Months Pregnant, Do I Need to Do Another TT? (photo)

i had my tummy tuck last month and my upper abdomen has very bad bulge as i am pregnant with 5 months.my ps told me that during my surgery my oxyegn level went up to 85

I Had a TT One Month Ago, But am Five Months Pregnant, Do I Need to Do Another TT?

+2

Wow! Are you telling us that one month ago you had a TT but you were 4 or 5 months pregnant! That is a major issue in medicine Please verify that you are correct. Than seek in person opinions. 

Pregnancy and Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)

+2

I agree with the comments of the prior plastic surgeon.  I too am concerned with the effects of exposure to anesthesia and medication during your first or second trimester of pregnancy. I would see a geneticist ASAP to learn of this possible risk and if you have any options you may have both diagnostic and therapeutic. 

Re: Your question - It is  impossible to tell now whether you will need a revision of your abdominoplasty, Tummy Tuck, but certainly it will probably not look the same as you did prior to your pregnancy.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Effect of pregnancy on tummy tuck

+2
It's impossible to tell now whether you will need a revision. M concern is much more for the management of your child, who was exposed to anesthesia and medication as a consequence of the procedure.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Tummy tuck after pregnancy

+1

Congratulations on your pregnancy!  It is impossible to know whether or not you will require another tummy tuck or a revision.  At this point you should concentrate on your pregnancy and don't even worry about it! 

Elan B. Singer, MD