When to Repeat Deep FX?

How far apart should Deep FX treatments be?

Lumenis Deep FX Treatments

+1
I recommend that patients wait at least six months before undergoing subsequent Deep FX treatments in order to see the most optimal results. Depending on the reason for undergoing the treatment, patients may require 2-3 sessions before noticing the full effects. Full effects usually take up to 12 months.

Web reference: http://www.gbkderm.com/lumenis-deep-fx

San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Wait a few months between treatments

+1

I would recommend waiting at least four to six months following an initial treatment with the Deep F/X before having another treatment.  There is ongoing collagen remodeling and tightening that takes place for a few months following the treatment so you want to wait that long to see how much further treatment you may or may not need.  For deeper wrinkles (particularly those around the mouth) or for acne scars, it is not unusual to need more than one treatment. 

Seattle Dermatologist