How to Repairs my Hallow/sunken Eyes? (photo)

my eyes are so hollowed. i've turn 20 and look like in my 40s. i hate this look. i've got exam coming up and i can't focus on it due to my look. i am so embarrassed to go outside or even face my friend. i hate my face. people tell me to be happy but i can't even after trying so hard because i keep worrying. i tried all home rem ides to solve it. i do have 7.5 to 8 hours sleep. i drink lots water. i think this could be genetic but i really want way out of this problem. please give me some advice.

Possible Treatment for Hollowed / Deep Set Eyes

From the photographs, it appears that your eyelids are slightly hollowed / deep set. This may be improved with fat injections, other fillers or silicone cheek implants. It also looks like you have darkness to your eyelid skin. A bleaching cream and some lasers may help with the discoloration. The results can vary, so you should have an evaluation with an Oculoplastic Surgeon who can better judge your issue and provide you with an individualized treatment plan. I hope you find this helpful.