How to Repairs my Hallow/sunken Eyes? (photo)

my eyes are so hollowed. i've turn 20 and look like in my 40s. i hate this look. i've got exam coming up and i can't focus on it due to my look. i am so embarrassed to go outside or even face my friend. i hate my face. people tell me to be happy but i can't even after trying so hard because i keep worrying. i tried all home rem ides to solve it. i do have 7.5 to 8 hours sleep. i drink lots water. i think this could be genetic but i really want way out of this problem. please give me some advice.

Sunken eyes

+1
I have had great success in using fillers. It takes 2 sessions 2 weeks apart. I use Voluma which lasts a good year before re-injection is necessary. Minimal bruising

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dark circles and hollowness under the eyes

+1

Topical products such as Skinmedica dermal repair for eyes can be of benefit.  This particular product has Boron in it and helps to reflect the light making the appearance of the dark circles less.  Also products such as this and Retin-A help to thicken the epidermis. Circles under the eyes appear dark because the skin is thin and there are many blood vessels and muscle directly under the skin.  Some patients will benefit from microablative CO2 laser treatment to tighten the skin and  soft tissue fillers such as Juvederm to fill in hollows.

Facial Implants to Correct Hollow/Sunken Eyes

+1

Your eyes are deep set, but you also have what is known as a tear trough deformity.  This can be corrected by one of two mechanisms.  You also have flat Malar eminences (cheek bones).  A combination of silicone cheek implants and silicone tear trough implants could change your hollow eyes to haunting eyes.  

As an alternative, injectable fillers can accomplish the same correction.  This is much cheaper and gives you the idea of what can be done. 

A Board Certified Plastic  Surgeon experienced in facial implants and tissue fillers would be the correct person to see to start you on your road to greater self esteem.

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon