Can Repaired Muscles Be Covered by Insurance Because of 3 C-sections?

i had 3 c-sections, i'm 5'3, i weigh 120 pounds, i workout regularly, but my belly just protrudes and is so unsightly, i also deal with some belly pain. I dont have loose skin anywhere on my belly, i also had a herniated belly button after my first child.

Tummy tuck and insurance costs

+1

It is difficult to say if it would be covered. It really should and I try for my patients. You just have to try. It may take a couple of years though. I am offering a temporary price reduction for all cosmetic plastic surgery as well as excellent financing. See my video as well as other TV appearances on Discovery channel.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Medical Insurance will not pay for Cosmetic Surgery

+1

As unfair as it may seem to you, insurance companies clearly define what they will and what they will not partially pay for. (None of them pays the entire medical bill). This is clearly outlined in your insurance booklet.

No insurance company that I am aware of pays for ANY Cosmetic Surgery, including Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck).