I Had Repair for Ptosis 2 Weeks Ago and Now This Skin on Upper Eyelids is Wrinkled and Crepey. Will This Go Away?

+1

Upper Eyelid Surgery which includes a repair of upper eyelid ptosis creates an incision and some wrinkling or the skin from closing the incision(s).  This can take several months to completely resolve.  Ask the plastic and cosmetic surgeon that did your ptosis repair this question

Skin Wrinkled 2 Weeks after Eyelid Ptosis Repair

+1

This is not unusual. It may take some time for things to look normal. Give it a few months and understand that eyelid skin has to be a little loose.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Wait at least a month

+1

Two weeks is too early to judge a ptosis repair result. I agree with Dr. Steinsapir. Post a photo a month after surgery.

Jeffrey Schiller, MD
Staten Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Oops no photos.

+1

Pictures would be very helpful.  This is what I can tell you, it is normal to swell after surgery and it is normal for the swelling to resolve.  Issues you have only two weeks after surgery often settle down with more time.  If these don't resolve, consider reporting your question with appropriate photographs.