Repair of Collapsed Nostril?

Hello, I have had several surgeries on my nose from sinus repair to a severe sinus infection. My nose had a hump, now it is very small. I have tried nose strips, they do not work for me. I have been using nose cones, they collapse. The left side of nose is so bad that nothing will stay open. I have seen the metal cones and am considering that route. Then I saw about the surgical procedure. Overall, is it a success. Is this performed by an ENT or PS? Is one better than the other?

Repair of Collapsed Nostril?

+2

Airway collapse due to valve problems can be corrected with cartilaging grafting maneuvers to lend support to the area.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA