How to Repair a Burn After the Fraxel Repair?

After 3 Restore treatments, my face still could use some improvement, but my neck was perfect. However, I decided to do a Fr. repair as well on both. When my neck was treated, I actually screamed in pain. Now, 2 years since the Repair, while my face and immediate area under my chin looks spectacular, I have this red bumpy 'collar' around my neck. I wonder if another Fraxel, gentle enough for my poor, traumatized neck skin, can help to get rid of that burned 'collar'?

Neck Burn After Laser Treatment

+1

Hi HJ,

Best to include photos of what is concerning you.  It is difficult to answer your question without seeing the area of concern.  Ironically we do use Fraxel to treat burns.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P