Looking for Southwest USA Surgeon to Repair of Two Abdominal Hernias and Tummy Tuck at Same Time

Need big abdominal hernias (two) and tummy tuck. Who is best at doing both? I live in southwest USA.

Hernias are often repaired with a tummy tuck

+1

Small abdominal hernias are often corrected at the time of a tummy tuck. Check your surgeons credentials and experience. Many plastic surgeons are double board certified in Plastic Surgery and General Surgery and are well experienced with these procedures. Sending a picture to your prospective plastic surgeon prior to your visit is often helpful. Geoffrey Leber, MD

Paradise Valley Plastic Surgeon

Southwest plastic surgery

+1

Visit Ali or Tamir Mosharrafa in Phoenix, Arizona. They are two superb plastic surgeons and will take excellent care of you.

Tim A. Sayed, MD, FACS
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Abdominal hernia and tummy tuck at the same time

+1
It is often possible to repair an abdominal hernia and perform a tummy tuck or abdominoplasty at the same time. This can be determined only after a complete examination. I perform the procedure routinely in my practice located in El Paso, Texas.

Frank Agullo, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon