I use renova does that affect juvederm's longevity?

What is the relationship between renova and juvederm

+1

No, using Renova should not have any affect the Juvederm that's injected within the tissues. 

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhills-plasticsurgery.com/juvederm-injections-and-treatments/

Renova does not affect Juvederm

+1
Renova, or any retinoid, affects the epidermis and dermis to improve skin texture and tone. Fillers, on the other hand, are injected beneath the dermis to correct volume loss. Since they work at different levels of the skin, there is no problem with combining the two. In fact, they complement each other nicely.
Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon

Renova and Juvederm

+1

Juvederm would normally be injected to a level deeper than Renova would reach when placed on the skin.  Using Renova should not affect the longevity of Juvederm.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.