Tummy Tuck Scar Pain on Hip?

I had a tummy tuck with Lipo of the hips and flanks 11 days ago. He used the incision for the opening for the Lipo. I am now having a sharp burning pain whenever I move on my left hip scar site. It feels deep like it's on my hip bone. Will this go away? What is it?

Pain over hip after tummy tuck

+1

Occasionally, patients can have pain over one hip after tummy tuck and liposuction of the flanks.  This is because there are some sensitive nerves in the area.  For most patients, this gets better with time.  Good luck.

Tummy Tuck Scar Pain on Hip?

+1

Without a photo it is hard to guess. At any rate, this type of question is most likely to get you a useful answer if asked to your surgeon, who can get some more history over the phone, and decide if you should be seen in the office. Best wishes.